Top 10 Reasons to Install an ADT Home Security
ARE YOU STILL CONSIDERING WHETHER AN ADT HOME SECURITY SYSTEM IS RIGHT FOR YOU? WE GIVE YOU 10 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STOP CONSIDERING AND START COMMITTING:
- FBI statistics show an ADT sign placed in the front yard or stickers in the windows actually deters criminals from breaking in.
- Residential homes account for 70% of reported break-ins. What are your chances?
- Between 10am-3pm is when most robberies occur. ADT protects your home while you are at work.
- Home insurance policies give lower rates when your home is protected. That savings alone would pay for your home security.
- Statistics state every 14.5 seconds a robbery is reported. In the amount of time it took you to think that over, someone’s home has been broken into.
- The security system is also effective for fire and carbon monoxide detection. Preventing thieves is great, but preventing a fire or carbon monoxide leak in your home is equally as important.
- Technology can now provide you the opportunity to control many of your ADT home security system features directly from your smart phone or tablet.With ADT Pulse, the pioneering new security system, you can adjust alarm systems, door and window locks, lighting, and temperature within your home remotely.
- 60% of home break-ins occur while you are home. You will never be alone with ADT!
- Only 13% of reported burglaries are solved by the police. So it is likely that the burglar will walk away with all your hard earned possessions and sentimental keepsakes.
- The majority of burglars gain entry to the home via the front door, back door and first floor windows. Easy access means easy target. Don’t become a victim!
Call Smart Tech Protect today to learn how to get started.